Resilience is a new wellbeing postal service being offered by Sarah Hobday Counselling. For around the price of a face-to-face session you can now receive four weeks of support tailored to your concerns delivered right to your door!
At times life can seem challenging and overwhelming. Resilience is designed to support you as you begin to positively respond to those challenges. Each themed pack contains handpicked ideas, suggestions, information and activities to resource you and build your resilience.
What can I expect in my Resilience pack?
Each week you will receive a Resilience package through your letterbox containing a variety of things to encourage greater wellbeing and help you engage positively with your particular concern. Using a variety of formats, Resilience will provide a general overview of the chosen topic and suggest a number of ways to develop your understanding of your concern and potential options available to you. Carefully selected activities will provide opportunities to focus on key aspects of wellbeing, whilst the Resilience tracker will guide you through your week and help you focus positively on the week ahead. Additionally, your first Resilience pack will contain an invitation to join the Resilient Community on Facebook – a welcoming space to interact with others and share inspiring ideas and encourage each other.
How much does Resilience cost?
A Resilience four week plan costs £45. You will receive one letterbox package each week for a total of four weeks.
Am I limited to only choosing one Resilience plan?
Not at all. If you have enjoyed receiving Resilience every week and would like to continue, simply sign up for the next Resilience plan. More plans are being added all the time, so it’s worth checking back to see if there’s something new that you might find helpful.
How do I order a Resilience pack?
Head over to the Shop and place your order.
The small print:
- By signing up for Resilience you are allowing Sarah Hobday Counselling to store and process your data for the purposes of delivering this service. Your data will not be shared or used for anything other than this service.
- Resilience is sent via Royal Mail and is therefore reliant on that service. Whilst every effort is made to maintain a regular weekly delivery, delays may occur.
- Currently delivery is limited to the UK.
- If you are unhappy with your Resilience pack, please do get in touch as soon as possible via the Contact page.
- Resilience is not intended to replace any other mental health support that you might be receiving. If you have any concerns regarding your mental health, please contact your GP in the first instance.
- Please read our Terms and Conditions.